I felt lethargic for a good part of past 2 weeks, mostly due to recovery from coughing and a bad tummy.
I know I was on recovery path, but it felt that it dragged its feet.
So I decided to go for a weekday morning bike ride at ECP, when the glorious morning sun is out from 9am
I rode for over 1.4 hours
It was a slow and leisure ride, with some stops to enjoy the scenery given its a week day and the path I took was really empty
Guess what? I was so refreshed for the rest of the day and the next few days!
wow!
I think baking in the sun for 1-2 hours does wonders for our health, both physically and mentally
Of course I will not go crazy and overboard, given that I don't like sunscreen/block and thus would not want to risk skin damage/cancer
While I am active, running and cycling every week, those are mostly during evenings or before morning sun is out
So from now on, I must make it a point to do a day of 9am run/walk/cycle to soak in some vitamin D (VD! lol )
No comments:
Post a Comment