Bought some Capitaland China again. Wonder how long Uncle can afford to keep doing DCA on this bugger. Mr China, please please please, get well soon. I always believe you are strong in long term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Importance of strength and agility
Had a small incident today while cycling and fell. Nothing serious, I escaped with just tiny bruises on arm and knee. No damage to bicycle ...
-
I don't know what exactly is considered middle-class in SG, but I figured its the fat range in the middle section if we were to line peo...
-
Been a roller coaster... Due to changes in USD vs SGD strengths Due to volatile NASDAQ stocks Due to SG stock market movements (but this o...
-
Not sure if I am there yet. Basically I am effectively drawing down my cash each month, primarily due to 2 things : mortgage and income tax...
No comments:
Post a Comment