Sunday, January 4, 2026

News of this guy

 https://worldofbuzz.com/man-falls-from-johor-bridge-after-leaving-apology-note-body-allegedly-found-in-indonesian-waters/?fbclid=IwdGRjcAPG89pleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBzcnRjBmFwcF9pZAo2NjI4NTY4Mzc5AAEevTLWhtvvbJxy13FutJs1dqqCpkqMxwbwYgv_gTHLFsSaTne_bC-TOHOFu7M_aem_rGjymfMA8-aOFGMe88iU1A


RIP bro from MY

Too young and too many kids to leave behind at tender age. I am in no position to judge but life is cruel 

The bothered mind is a strong force to be reckoned with. I feel such emotions too. Such is the power of our brain.

Hope you rest well and hope your wife and kids live well. 

Sigh, still sad but a good reminder to myself that no matter what, grind it out and don’t let waste my own life. Grind it out doesn’t mean grinding at work, but grinding at finding a way out of situations, a way that works for ourselves. We own our fate. Job cannot? Change it. It’s not end of world. But it’s harsh world out there. Not easy but doable I think.

Be strong as possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Importance of strength and agility

 Had a small incident today while cycling and fell. Nothing serious, I escaped with just tiny bruises on arm and knee. No damage to bicycle ...