Tuesday, August 25, 2026

mood swings

 its happening again

Nothing was wrong with life

but why

I seem to think I got it

I guess its the lack of closeness

the lack of talking

each day, just be on our phones, on our earphones until we sleep

and then I started feeling resentful 

resentful of what I need to do in the next 1-2 years

resentful because I know its going to eat a chunk of me when I do that, and its a big sacrifice, and yet my intuition and past experiences tell me that this will be a sacrifice in vain. I will be suffering for no good reason and I am thus wasting my life

I know even after doing this big thing, it's not going to matter, because it's only big to me. Its not important to others

No one will know my pain

I want to leave, but I can't bear to

its a struggle

its like a dead end

No comments:

Post a Comment

mood swings

 its happening again Nothing was wrong with life but why I seem to think I got it I guess its the lack of closeness the lack of talking each...