Heartache is a deep deep type of pain. It’s not physical pain, but you’ll wish it was. Such heartache pain seem bottomless and just come back again and again. How? How?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who doesn’t want to have fun in life
I like to have fun too I had many ideas and motivations before But alas, life will mellow you in ways you don’t expect How do you continue ...
-
Been a roller coaster... Due to changes in USD vs SGD strengths Due to volatile NASDAQ stocks Due to SG stock market movements (but this o...
-
I don't know what exactly is considered middle-class in SG, but I figured its the fat range in the middle section if we were to line peo...
-
It's crazy to see STI hitting new highs in past year. I wonder how long this climb will continue This is a stark departure from old da...
No comments:
Post a Comment