Today is one such day.
TBH noting serious happened, but something felt off and I decided to step away to my safe space to avoid things.
It’s better that way, vs awkward moments at home.
The kids will be fine, they are already teenagers. Everyone is safe at home so I am good.
👍
I just need to be alone. No interactions no risk. No expectations.
There’s not much at home for me in such situations, so I need to step away.
Why? Why?
Old wounds don’t heal. They come back to hurt and haunt at times so I need to nurse.
How long to go? Am not sure myself
But I think it’s fine. Just need to reset a little in terms of mood and perspectives.
Glad I went for my run today. Exercise always lifts moods. Else it would had been worse right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment