Monday, August 31, 2026

Final moments

Many ways to go
For those who lived a full life to old age, how do you want your final moments to be?

Many don’t know
And do you care if your loved ones are by your side to tell you heir feelings before you go?

I believe those words and actions meant more when I am more alive. And those will be my memories 
 
If I am already mostly unable to communicate due to body shutting down, I don’t have to hear again
And it’s fine
Let me go
And let yourself go too and live on
That will be it

I think it’s inevitable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final moments

Many ways to go For those who lived a full life to old age, how do you want your final moments to be? Many don’t know And do you care if you...