Tuesday, August 11, 2026

What do I want to be known as

The responsible, loving, caring father, husband and son. That’s all.

This is my North Star 

All my desires and decisions align to this.

Whether it’s how I invest
Whether it’s how much indulgence I go 

I could splurge and buy a Porsche now 
But I don’t. I am not depriving myself. I am aligning to my North Star.
If I spend that Porsche money, i know I’ll have to trade off something else which is important for my North Star 

I must keep aligning to my North Star
Because that’s the meaning of my life
That’s what I want to be remembered for.
Not remembered by anyone, but only those who loved me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do I want to be known as

The responsible, loving, caring father, husband and son. That’s all. This is my North Star  All my desires and decisions align to this. Whet...