Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Breaking an agreement

I can’t get over it.

We agreed, and I double checked to make sure you understood 

Then we proceed to act accordingly to our agreed plans

Then the agreement fell apart. 

Why

It’s not a game

You know it’s important to me or you don’t know? Or you pretend to don’t know?

How can this be treated lightly ?

It has such a huge impact on me. I almost couldn’t function. 

I couldn’t focus on work

It’s like my trust has been abused

I don’t have defenses against something like this happening as I never thought it will happen 

That’s why it broke me

It’s been about 2 years since 

But it’s like yesterday 

So fresh it’s the wound 

It didn’t heal

Still bleeds

It’s like a black hole

No light


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking an agreement

I can’t get over it. We agreed, and I double checked to make sure you understood  Then we proceed to act accordingly to our agreed plans The...