Thursday, August 13, 2026

Happiness and money

 In the last 2 weeks my stock holdings value spiked up, by around SGD $200k

I was euphoric of course…for a day. LOL

Sad face

So a certain amount of money will be required to be happy. But beyond a level, anything extra is bonus but don’t give you sustained happiness boost

The happiness has to come from within. It must come from being able to live the life you want, a life that aligns with your core values of what it means to be a person, what it takes to make a difference to people that matters to you. 

I won’t complain about my stock holdings going to the moon, but I want to say, it does give peace of mind but it is ultimately not a guarantee to happiness that is blissful and sustained 


No comments:

Post a Comment

yes, your kids teach you life

 Sometimes, as parents, we always think we are the one guiding and teaching our kids But in reality, its mutual And sometimes, our kids teac...