I am in my 3rd marital home and this will be so for another 2yrs plus before we moved to the 4th one.
Each home we owned and lived in has immense memories for us as a family.
Happy times will be remembered
Through photos of celebrations and joys and daily life taken in each apartment while we were there
It costs nothing to preserve these in videos and photos so I take as much as I can.
Pretty sure these will be useful when I am old like in my 80s, when I am mostly home based and have lots of time to reminisce lol
Some people will so very attached to a home and refuse to move. I am not that type.
To me, a home is a phase. Once the phase is past, we move on.
I don’t forget the home.
But I do want to make sure my kids can remember these homes
No comments:
Post a Comment