Saturday, August 22, 2026

Smooth driver

Now when I drive, i pretend I am the transporter 😆

No I am not reckless

Conversely, I drive as smooth as possible 

No sudden braking, no sudden acceleration 

Avoid pot holes

Give way and keep and safe distance 

There’s a lot of satisfaction in doing it

It’s like a form of pride

Pride of your craft

I am not a taxi driver 

But if i am one, i will drive this way

Why?

Because I will want the best comfortable and safe and smooth but yet fast journey for my customer

I feel it makes a big difference 

I can feel my passengers enjoying my smooth driving 

I want to be known as a good driver 

Not a slow one

But a fast, smooth driver

That makes you feel safe and excited and secured 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smooth driver

Now when I drive, i pretend I am the transporter 😆 No I am not reckless Conversely, I drive as smooth as possible  No sudden braking, no su...