Monday, August 17, 2026

Hot weather hotter drivers

 Well not all. But somehow , each time I drive, there will always be an encounter with impatient drivers.

To them : go to hell. That’s all

Pretty sure if you see them in person they are nice people 

But behind the wheel and pressed for time, they are monsters. Recklessly driving around, honking, overtaking, speeding, cutting queues, tailgating.

They hide inside their car when you engage. Thats how cowardly these people are. Strip them off their stupid metal box on wheels, and they are no better than the scums in society. Full of shit and full of themselves

As when we drive we get emotional but for me, it’s always due to these drivers 

Over time I am more better able to manage and have measured responses. The best solution is always to let them go first. Go first to hell. 

Then, made a recording and submit to TP if it’s an offense or inconsiderate driving. Just submit. I am a taxpayer and I abide by the laws. I’ll let my taxes do the work. Let TP go spend resources to harass and make life inconvenient for these jokers. They won’t even know what hit them lol. And I don’t even have to lift a finger to hurt them myself. I’ll let the officers do it, let the law do it. Fine, jail, demerit points, poor driving on record. All the best fuckers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn’t want to have fun in life

 I like to have fun too I had many ideas and motivations before But alas, life will mellow you in ways you don’t expect How do you continue ...