Thursday, August 6, 2026

TOTO dreams

 I am like normal people. I buy Toto and dream of what I would do if I get a windfall of say $5M 😅😁

I only buy the minimum bet each time but this gives me hope and the right to dream hahaha

So what will $5M windfall do?

I will ask wife to retire immediately. I’ll give her $2M to invest in blue chips. This gives her around $100k of cashflow per year, more than sufficient for her normal expenses, since all household expenses will be taken care of by me

I will also deal with all other expenses like meals and holidays and gifts etc. so she can just spend what she has freely. She should already have $1M on her own anyway 

We will go CPF ERS!! 

We will pay off our mortgages 

I will buy a nice condo for mum

I will get a Porsche 911 hahaha

Of course all these must be sustainable 

So I will invest most of the $ to generate a nice cashflow 

Forever 

And live a good life

Do charity 

Learn new things like language 

Go Japan once every month??? Hahahah


Ok dream on until results are out hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't confuse luck with competence

 don't I was lucky to have some wealth from high growth stocks and a high income job that allowed me to retire in my early 50s. Of cours...