Sunday, September 6, 2026

retirement vs no job

 People talk, especially older generations

They don't understand investments and passive income. 

All they know is you have to keep working until you cannot work

And then you retire with whatever you have saved up in your CPF and bank account and spread it over your remaining lifespan and wish yourself luck

So, when I said I am retired at 50, they look incredulous

What do you do in your free time? 

(not asked, but deep in thoughts) Got enough money meh? Need your wife to support you? Oh my, poor wife

LOLOLOL

I don't mind the entertainment, so I thought

But if this keeps ringing and also getting broadcasted, I am not happy

Because of the questions that will be asked, the assumptions, and maybe the looks on my loved ones, as if they are suffering

WTF

Also, don't ever tell them about your injuries. They will bring it up every chance they have. Make you feel like a handicap. 

Retirement means I enjoy my life

I am not an idiot , maybe I am, but don't think I am one

So don't think you are smarter

Don't gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment

retirement vs no job

 People talk, especially older generations They don't understand investments and passive income.  All they know is you have to keep work...