uncle lim kopi
Monday, July 20, 2026
Life is prata
If it’s too hot, flip and change direction
Ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is prata
If it’s too hot, flip and change direction Ok?
Expenses of a middle-classy Singapore uncle with family
I don't know what exactly is considered middle-class in SG, but I figured its the fat range in the middle section if we were to line peo...
How Uncle’s financials behave during 1.5yrs of early retirement
Been a roller coaster... Due to changes in USD vs SGD strengths Due to volatile NASDAQ stocks Due to SG stock market movements (but this o...
Getting comfortable without a salary from working
Not sure if I am there yet. Basically I am effectively drawing down my cash each month, primarily due to 2 things : mortgage and income tax...
No comments:
Post a Comment